1. Legal information and acceptance
Las presentes disposiciones regulan el uso del servicio del portal de Internet (en adelante, el "Portal") que GRUPO ELEKTRA XXI, S.L.U. (en adelante, Grupo Elektra) pone a disposición de los usuarios de Internet.
Grupo Elektra, with registered office at Calle Apostolado, 34, 20014 Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain and C.I.F. B20858817, is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Guipúzcoa, Folio 153, Volume 2130, Sheet SS 24613, 1st entry dated December 10, 2004, telephone: 943 44 50 39, e-mail: email@example.com.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
La utilización del Portal atribuye la condición de usuario del Portal (en adelante, el "Usuario") e implica la aceptación de todas las condiciones incluidas en este Aviso Legal. La prestación del servicio del Portal tiene una duración limitada al momento en el que el Usuario se encuentre conectado al Portal o a alguno de los servicios que a través del mismo se facilitan. Por tanto, el Usuario debe leer atentamente el presente Aviso Legal en cada una de las ocasiones en que se proponga utilizar el Portal, ya que éste y sus condiciones de uso recogidas en el presente Aviso Legal pueden sufrir modificaciones.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Grupo Elektra customers may be subject to specific conditions, regulations and instructions that, where applicable, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service begins.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
Todos los contenidos del Portal, entendiendo por estos a título meramente enunciativo, los textos, fotografías, gráficos, imágenes, iconos, tecnología, software, links y demás contenidos audiovisuales o sonoros, así como su diseño gráfico y códigos fuente (en adelante, los "Contenidos"), son propiedad intelectual de Grupo Elektra o de terceros, sin que puedan entenderse cedidos al Usuario ninguno de los derechos de explotación reconocidos por la normativa vigente en materia de propiedad intelectual sobre los mismos, salvo aquellos que resulten estrictamente necesarios para el uso del Portal.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Grupo Elektra or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Portal grants any rights to the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
3. Conditions of use of the portal
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Grupo Elektra or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to Grupo Elektra's property or interests or those of third parties, or in any other way that overloads, damages or disables the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Grupo Elektra or third parties
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1. Merely by way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- a) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented by Grupo Elektra or by the holder of the exploitation rights, if applicable.
- b) Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making available to third parties when these acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- c) Extract and/or reuse the entire or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Grupo Elektra makes available to Users.
3.3 Data collection forms
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 5 of this Legal Notice, as well as the privacy policies accessible from the Portal and that may be applicable at any time, the use of certain services or requests addressed to Grupo Elektra are subject to the prior completion of the corresponding User registration.
All the information that the User provides through the Portal forms for the aforementioned purposes or any other must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided to Grupo Elektra perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the User's real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to Grupo Elektra or third parties by the information provided.
3.4 Introduction of links to the portal
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- a) The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copying texts, graphics, etc).
- b) It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any type that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through different Internet addresses from the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content not belonging to the Portal in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involve an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Grupo Elektra; or (IV) in any other way be prohibited by current legislation.
- c) No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement about Grupo Elektra, its partners, employees, customers, or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- d) In no case shall it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Grupo Elektra has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
- e) It is forbidden to use any denominative, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Grupo Elektra within the sender's page except in cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by Grupo Elektra and provided that a direct link with the Portal is allowed in these cases, in the manner established in this clause
- f) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link to its own or third party content that: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Grupo Elektra endorses, supports, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) be inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Grupo Elektra in relation to the place, content and theme of the sender's website
Access to the Portal does not imply the obligation on the part of Grupo Elektra to check the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information provided through it. The contents of this page are of a general nature and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of technical or commercial advice of any kind, so this information is insufficient for making personal or business decisions by the User.
Grupo Elektra is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal
4.2 Service quality
Access to the Portal does not imply the obligation on the part of Grupo Elektra to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the User's responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Grupo Elektra is not responsible for the damages caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Service availability
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to Grupo Elektra. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneous with the provision of the Portal's service.
Grupo Elektra is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind caused to the User resulting from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or in advance.
4.4 Contents and services linked through the portal
El servicio de acceso al Portal incluye dispositivos técnicos de enlace, directorios e incluso instrumentos de búsqueda que permiten al Usuario acceder a otras páginas y portales de Internet (en adelante, "Sitios Enlazados"). En estos casos, Grupo Elektra actúa como prestador de servicios de intermediación de conformidad con el artículo 17 de la Ley 34/2002, de 12 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y el Comercio Electrónico ("LSSI") y sólo será responsable de los contenidos y servicios suministrados en los Sitios Enlazados en la medida en que tenga conocimiento efectivo de la ilicitud y no haya desactivado el enlace con la diligencia debida. En el supuesto de que el Usuario considere que existe un Sitio Enlazado con contenidos ilícitos o inadecuados podrá comunicárselo a Grupo Elektra de acuerdo con el procedimiento y los efectos establecidos en la cláusula 6, sin que en ningún caso esta comunicación conlleve la obligación de retirar el correspondiente enlace.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should assume the existence of agreements with the responsible parties or owners of them, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Grupo Elektra with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
Grupo Elektra is not aware of the content and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and/or services of the Linked Sites nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Grupo Elektra.
5. Personal data protection
6. Reporting of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites redirect to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Grupo Elektra indicating the following aspects:
- a) Personal data of the informant: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- b) Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- c) In case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is different from the informant. It must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the rights holder and, if applicable, the representation to act on behalf of the rights holder when it is different from the informant;
- d) Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by Grupo Elektra of the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, the title that accredits the legitimacy of the rights holder must be provided, and, if applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a different person from the communicator.
This Legal Notice is governed in all its aspects by Spanish law.January 2023